Background

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Morning

Sigh~ I dreamt of you last night Dexter :') Lately I've been thinking of you but seems like all of it useless. I don't know why I still wasting my time to think about you, to have you back. But last night really surprised me when I think back.. You asked to to come back, you tell me everything about what and why you want to come back to me :') You said that you really regret on what was happened and want me back, you told me everything about what you feel and you desperately needs me.
      Wish it come true dear. I do love you so much more even you're so far away. Even you're bring this relationship down but seriously I'm still loving you. Perhaps someday I can show you how much I love you all this time. I had tried to live this life without you and sometimes I can cry because of you. I love you dear one :')

No comments:

Post a Comment