Background

Thursday 27 December 2012

Sigh~

Again... Few drop of my tears. What can I say if I trully love him and cannot get over him. God please show me Your mercy! All I want is to forget everything about us. I just want to rip away all those pain that still bothering me for a very long time. It's been a month that I show my pain with all those fake smile. WHY??? I almost 'kill' myself with those perfect fake smile. No one knows hows it's going. Some says that I'm just a perfect liar with sweet talks. Now I wonder some of the guys out there still hoping to be the best for me and I'm so sorry, my pain taught me to be more careful and do not give them your heart as easy as you did before. I might break your heart but for sure I never meant to, it's for good so you don't get hurt by me in the future. I wrote this because I suddenly saw my crystal clear when I saw old pictures of Dexter and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment