Background

Thursday 6 December 2012

Last Day of Examination

I don't know what to say :) yesterday was our last examination day and on that day I went talked to my friends.. I mean my classmates. Ohhh how I missed them all these times. And sure I would like to thank God cause He hear my prayers to be with them again, gather and laughing in any way especially with my bestie Serpientie. I missed her so damn much! I carry myself out from school with little happiness tears *I wonder how could it be maybe with too much excited feelings*
     On 11 am suddenly I got message from Serpientie. She asked me to join them window shopping and movie'ing watching twilight. But I sat next to Fennylia while we go for movie ^_^ after we finished our movie we go to kbox *karaoke'ing* hahaha.. Well, Serp still holding me like the last time she holds me a month ago.. She still give me her most beautiful smile when I first met her in the car yesterday. She talks to me like nothing goes wrong between us. And most important thing is I really wanna say Thank You God because You heard my prayers! Here is some picture of us yesterday.. I'm so excited and I don't know what to say/add in this box :) but may you enjoy the pictures..

#awhhh forgot! picture maybe added on tis evening! wait for it

Lots Of Love ~Ana~

No comments:

Post a Comment