Background

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Within These Few Days

Yeahhh.. That's it, within these few days we're seems so happy :) what a wonderful day.. But something I didn't realize so much more.. *Bie* what is this??. :'/  actually bulat, can I just call you u B? errmmm, nevermind if u don't agree :') Whenever you call me sayang I am confuse whether to use word Bulat or Kamu OR B  >.<'' so far I haven't got a clue from you for letting me to call u Bie.. Yes, I love you because I LOVE YOU got it? I just want u to know one little thing : I want u to be a part of my life someday.. I want to love you and you love me too.. I want to have u from now and for always and for sure I want to be your special someone :/ can I?? could u please do me a favor? Please don't hurt me anymore, just stop my tears.. Will you?

p/s I Love U for better for worst

No comments:

Post a Comment