Background

Monday 19 March 2012

New Relationship ~H.A.V.E F.A.I.T.H~

Wahhhh... Thanks be to God sebab segalanya berjalan dengan lancar :) At last we deal to start something new with our relationship.. I love him and I hate when we're argue with each other everyday -.-' jerrrkkkk.. Hahaha.. Anyway, I love u for everything no matter how hurt it is :D because it was the way and the best way to love U... Like u said yesterday,we need sincerity, love, faith and hope in our relationship because without these important things we couldn't work it out.. I trusted you to lead me into the right way to create our new journey and to make sure that the past relationship wouldn't be repeat by us :) because we learnt from past and not to forget what past did to us. Just to remind us it shouldn't be repeated.. I love you with sincerity, miss u with faith and want you with hope.. Ingat syg for what you've been saying last night ''there's no other except you and don't be scarebecause I will always love you''

p/s I love you more Blaise Lawai Gau :)

No comments:

Post a Comment